Data Continuity Services: Be Prepared
An organization without good data storage solutions and data continuity management services can be vulnerable to operational disruptions caused by everything from nature, technology failure, infrastructure deficiencies and human activities. Many companies experience productivity and monetary loses due to the shutdown of core business activities by these types of unplanned disruptions.
The continued operations and business continuity of an organization depend on management’s awareness of the potential for disturbances in core services and their ability to develop a plan that minimizes the disruption of critical functions. Disruptions of hours or even minutes and sometimes seconds can be devastating depending on the services in question.
Customer loyalty is fleeting; and the value of a lost moment can be significant, especially for service companies that have enforceable service level agreements. Organizations need data continuity services to keep their customers happy and coming back day after day.
Our continuity services:
- Provide robust protection of complex IT environments: traditional IT and cloud, midrange and mainframe, data center and workplace, infrastructure and applications, and multiple sourcing models
- Improve recovery times and recovery points at costs that are 20% to 65% less than in-house, repurposed test/development solutions
- Maintain the agility and flexibility of your continuity solution to easily support changes in your IT environment, people, and business processes
Our managed and cloud services include:
- Data Center Continuity Services (Enterprise Cloud Solutions—Continuity, Managed Resiliency Services, Data Center Recovery Services)
- Data Protection Services
- Workplace Continuity Services
Ease your mind from constant worry over what might happen, with our Business Continuity Planning including full backup and recovery solutions.